Advanced Discipleship Training is an in-depth program designed to help you encounter the fullness of God’s love and learn how to disciple other people in His amazing grace. Each participant receives the following:
- Live, weekly, grace-based teaching by our gifted staff
- Personal mentoring by a Grace Life staff member
- Interaction and community within a small group
- Audios and videos by nationally-known teachers
- Collection of specialized books and resources
- Specific training on how to disciple others
Class will meet weekly for 30, 3 hour sessions at our office in Charlotte, NC and live online on Thursday nights from 6:00 – 9:00pm beginning in April 30, 2020. Click here to see upcoming start dates.
Go deeper into God’s grace with classes taught by our gifted staff of discipleship counselors. Topics covered include:
- Verse by Verse Study of Romans 5 – 8
- How to Forgive from Your Heart
- Resting in Grace versus Exhaustion from the Law
- Growing Free from Emotional Bondage
- Understanding Spiritual Warfare
- Marriage and Parenting the Grace Way and much more…
In case you miss a class, you will have 24/7 access to audio and/or video recordings.
Here’s what recent alumni say about their experiences:
I couldn’t have imagined how much more I was going to enjoy God until He replaced my law-based thinking with grace-based thinking at Advanced Discipleship Training. – Joye D
Next to my salvation, Advanced Discipleship Training is the greatest experience of my Christian life! – James C.
I’d trade my seminary education for what I experienced at Advanced Discipleship Training. It literally changed the course of my life and ministry. – Paul C.
You may attend the first 4 weeks of training for a Super Early Bird special rate of only $85 and then decide if you want to attend the remainder of Advanced Discipleship Training.
The total cost to attend Advanced Discipleship Training is $1,700 for 7 months of life-changing instruction. Monthly payment plans are available. $100 will be subtracted from the total after you take the first four weeks.
Save $200 by paying in full up-front for only $1,500! Couples can attend together at a discounted rate of 25% off per person. Alumni can attend at a discounted rate of $400.