Grace Life University is an in-depth program designed to help you encounter the fullness of God’s love and learn how to disciple other people in His amazing grace. (This program was formerly known as ADT – Advanced Discipleship Training). Each participant receives the following:
- Live, weekly, grace-based teaching by our gifted staff
- Personal mentoring by a Grace Life staff member
- Interaction and community within a small group
- Audios and videos by nationally-known teachers
- Collection of specialized books and resources
- Specific training on how to disciple others
Grace Life University meets weekly for 30, 3 hour sessions at our office in Charlotte, NC and live online on Wednesday nights from 6:00 – 9:00pm beginning in April, and for women only (known as Women of Grace) on Tuesday mornings from 9:00am – 12:00pm beginning in October. Click here to see upcoming start dates.
Note: Grace Life Encounter is a prerequisite for this course.
Go deeper into God’s grace with classes taught by our gifted staff of discipleship counselors. Topics covered include:
- Verse by Verse Study of Romans 5 – 8
- How to Forgive from Your Heart
- Resting in Grace versus Exhaustion from the Law
- Growing Free from Emotional Bondage
- Understanding Spiritual Warfare
- Marriage and Parenting God’s Way and much more…
In case you miss a class, you will have access to audio and/or video recordings.
Here’s what recent alumni say about their experiences:
I couldn’t have imagined how much more I was going to enjoy God until He replaced my law-based thinking with grace-based thinking at Grace Life University. – Joye D
Next to my salvation, Grace Life University is the greatest experience of my Christian life! – James C.
I’d trade my seminary education for what I experienced at Grace Life University. It literally changed the course of my life and ministry. – Paul C.
The cost to attend Grace Life University is $1,500 for 7 months of life-changing instruction. Monthly payment plans are available.
Save $200 by paying in full up-front for only $1,300! Couples can attend together at a discounted rate of 25% off per person. Alumni can attend at a discounted rate of $400.