What do you really believe about God? Is he who you think he is? To consider these questions, take the “God Is” Quiz. Read each of the 10 statements below and answer “True” or “False” beside each statement. Don’t over-think your answers. And, don’t give the answer you think you’re supposed to give, such as the “Sunday School,” “in front of a group of people” answer. Go with your first response.
True or False:
- I enjoy God because he is a loving Father. ___________
- I know God loves me no matter what happens. ___________
- God is proud of me just because I am his child. ___________
- I obey God because he loves me, not so he’ll love me more. ___________
- I feel very comfortable calling God “Dad” or “Papa.” ___________
- I am afraid of God’s punishment when I sin. ___________
- I feel as though I can never please God. ___________
- I believe I must do the right things to get closer to God. ___________
- I feel as though God is often disappointed with me. ___________
- God seems good when good things happen to me. ___________
Your answers to these 10 statements reflect your personal view of God. How can you know?
If you answered the first five questions as “True” and the last five questions as “False,” then you have an accurate view of who God is based on what the Bible really says. If you answered the opposite way, then your view of God may need reconsidering. Deepen your understanding of why God is better than you think and so are you in our upcoming Advanced Discipleship Training. Click Here for more info.
Copyright “God’s Best-Kept Secret: Christianity is Easier than You Think”