Mark Maulding moved his young family from the Atlanta, GA area to found Grace Life International in Charlotte, NC in 1995. He is passionate about helping struggling and spiritually hungry Christians, especially pastors, experience the freedom and joy of God’s grace and our identity in Christ. He leads, writes, preaches, teaches, counsels, and coaches.
Through Mark’s leadership, God has done amazing miracles. His original staff of three has grown to 31, in three locations. They have counseled 4300 hurting people, taught 5500 people in their conferences, certified 500 people in Advanced Discipleship Training, preached to over 200,000 people, ministered in nine countries, and led many to faith in Christ! Grace Life International is also one of the leading voices in America for the grace message. He gives Jesus the glory for it all!
Through my counseling with Mark, God saved me from suicide! The turning point came when he shared that I was living from a victim identity instead of my identity in Christ. My eyes were opened to the real issue. Now I’m free! Karen M
Our entire family was transformed through the ministry Mark leads. My wife and I are closer than ever. Our adult children are much better parents. Strained relationships have been reconciled. We praise God! Johnson J
The hole I felt in my heart was finally filled by Jesus Christ when Mark led me to faith in Christ! Kyle F
Though I had been a Christians since age nine and was a pastor, I was not living the full life Jesus promised until I spent time being counseled and coached by Mark. Now our entire church is being taught this powerful message. Nate S.
Mark has been married to Ellen since 1984 and they have four adult children. Andrew is an investment professional. Ben and Chris are oil drilling engineers. Bekah (left) has Downs and lives at home.
Mark Lives By Faith Financially As A Missionary
Just as others are international missionaries, Mark is a missionary to Christians and churches, helping them live in the freedom of God’s grace and their identity in Christ. As a result, he lives 100% by faith, being supported financially by friends who believe in what God has called him to do.
- Does Mark receive any money from GLI from the counseling he does? No, that money goes to cover the overhead costs of GLI such as leasing office space and administrative staff.
- What exactly does Mark need to raise? He is responsible to raise financial support to cover his salary, housing, medical and retirement.
- If Mark doesn’t have enough financial support for his needs, does GLI or the Board step in and supplement his salary? No. He simply doesn’t get paid in full or at all.
- What happens if Mark gets more financial support than he needs? In almost 30 years of ministry, this has never been a problem. He needs some cushion is his support to cover the months when all of his support does not come in. He needs both monthly and special support gifts.
- Does Mark live on a budget? Yes, he and Ellen have lived on a budget for over 30 years, believing they need to live within their means.
Join Team Maulding
Mark and Ellen believe that everyone who joins his team is a Champion of the hundreds of people he ministers to each year. Because the need for God’s grace is growing, they joyfully invite you to join Team Maulding. Most people give monthly at $50, $100, or $250, but other amounts are welcome. He invites you to join his team today. Please click below to join his and Ellen’s team of Champions who pray and give financially so he can continue leading Christians into the life-giving power of God’s grace. Thank you!
If you prefer to give by a check, please send a written or online bank check to Grace Life International 1337 Hundred Oaks Dr. EE Charlotte NC 28217 and mark it for Mark Maulding’s support. (All financial gifts are tax-deductible as allowed by IRS law.)