- What activities do I find myself drawn to over and over? It could be feeding the poor, teaching, painting, accounting, technology, health, evangelism, counseling, etc.
- What am I passionate about as far as what motivates me in life? It could be more than one thing but one will rise above the others.
- What are my governing values that guide my life?
- What experiences have I had in my life?
- What are my talents?
- What are my spiritual gifts that I find myself enjoying the most?
- What is my personality hardwiring? Take the DISC profile for free online by searching for it.
- What are my roles and responsibilities?
- If money weren’t an issue, what would I spend the rest of my life doing? Yea, I know, you may be thinking I’d go to a tropical island and swim in the ocean every day! That’s not quite what I mean, of course!
- What are my goals in life?
Live Free In Christ,
Mark Maulding, President and Founder
www.GraceLifeInternational.com All Content Copyright © 2015 Mark Maulding but feel free to pass it on!