Women of Grace (WOG) is a fellowship of women determined to experience the freedom of knowing God and living in rich, intimate relationships others! This study is our popular Advanced Discipleship Training program fashioned specifically for women. It starts with our four-week introduction on Thursday mornings from 9:00-noon beginning September 30, 2021. Most women love this time of the day and it does not matter where you live because the class is 100% virtual!
Each woman receives the following:
- Live, weekly, grace-based teaching by our staff
- Optional personal coaching by a Grace Life staff member
- Interaction and community within a small group
- Audios and videos by nationally-known teachers
- Specific training on how to disciple others
It’s more than a Bible study. It’s an experience of Christ in a community with other women and taught by a variety of our gifted discipleship counselors! Topics covered include:
- Growing Free from Emotional Bondage
- Peace from Your Past through Forgiving from Your Heart
- Relaxing by Resting in Grace versus Exhaustion from the Law
- The Joy of the New Covenant in a Study of Romans 5 – 8
- Freedom from Bondage by Understanding Spiritual Warfare
- Embracing Marriage by Grace As a Woman
- Parenting the Grace Way and much more…
*In case you miss a class, you will have access to the audio and/or video recordings.
Here’s what recent alumni say about their experiences:
I cannot tell you how much I have loved ADT and how blessed I have been. THANK YOU! Now I am experiencing even more as I sit before my mentor. You all just blow my socks off! Kim C.
I have loved this group of ladies, and the opportunity to fellowship and learn with them. It has been a safe place to cry and struggle. There is a closeness, understanding and acceptance of each other that is a wonderful testimony to what it means to be sisters in Christ. Connie W.
The elusive joy that I had looked for all my life has been found. The Lord is giving me joy in discovering the truth and knowing my identity is Christ!! He is my joy. Jean M.
Discover if the entire 32-week Women of Grace is for you by attending the Four-week WOG Intro beginning September 30th. Then decide if you want to attend the remainder. The normal cost for the Intro is $100. Early Bird Special rates available until one week before classes begin. click here.
If you decide to attend the remainder of the WOG, $100 will be subtracted from the total cost of $1700. This $1600 can be paid upfront with substantial savings. However, most choose to pay monthly.