Anxiety is rampant these days among Christians. What are some of the top issues of anxiety? Financial ability to buy gas, food, and formula. The war in Ukraine. The ongoing pandemic. Debt. Addicted family or friends. Relationship problems. Raising children in today’s culture.
Mayo Clinic says common anxiety signs and symptoms include:
- Feeling nervous, restless or tense
- Having a sense of impending danger, panic or doom
- Having an increased heart rate
- Breathing rapidly (hyperventilation)
- Feeling weak or tired
- Trouble concentrating or thinking about anything other than the present worry
- Having trouble sleeping
- Experiencing gastrointestinal (GI) problems
- Having difficulty controlling worry
- Having the urge to avoid things that trigger anxiety
At GLI, we believe God has provided for us His wisdom on how to overcome anxiety. Will Gunter, one of our excellent counselors, will be speaking on this in our upcoming “Living Carefree from Anxiety Conference” this Friday night and Saturday morning, June 10-11. He will teach on the spiritual issues and the possible need to talk with your doctor about medication.
Please register today and/or invite anyone you think might need to attend this much needed conference.
Live Free in Christ!
Mark Maulding, President and Founder
© Mark Maulding but feel free to share this blog