I love our women staff! Before you jump to wrong conclusions, let me explain. The women staff at Grace Life International each have such intimate, authentic, growing relationships with Jesus, that it inspires me. However, that wasn’t always true for any of them. Before they understood these truths, they were each stunted and struggling, as they will readily admit. “Why” you may ask. It’s because they didn’t understand the freedom and peace in these New Covenant truths.
- The flesh is the source of your struggles, resulting in conflict and frustration. The flesh is described below. (Galatians 5:19-21)
- The lies we believed about ourselves, God, and other people. E.g. God is always disappointed with me. I am not good enough. Others will eventually betray me.
- The feelings we feel because of those lies. E.g. Sadness, worthless, fearful
- The behaviors we use to cope with life, whether positive or negative, based on those lies and feelings. E.g. Withdrawal, super spirituality, codenpendence.
- God’s answer to living a fulfilled life instead of one full of conflict and frustration is living dependent on the love and life of Christ within us. (Galatians 2:20)
- God is a better Father than you may think, and so are you as one of His daughters. The revelation of this results in greater intimacy with Him and the ability to love yourself in a godly way. (Romans 8:11 and 15)
- Attempting to derive your (S.C.A.L.E.) security, competence, acceptance, love, and esteem from people, possessions, or performance leads to disappointment. Yet, there is contentment when we understand and embrace our identity in Christ. (Romans 5:19)
Our staff ladies aren’t super Christians. They are normal every day women just like you. They are single, single again, married, mothers, grandmothers, business women, counselors, teachers and more. Each have had their share of successes and failures. They are each weak in their flesh but are learning how to live strong in Christ.
For all of our ladies reading this and those who love them, here is an opportunity to go deeper in the transformative New Covenant truths in your own life. Please register today for our upcoming Women of Grace Intro. During the 4-Week Intro you can decide if you want to continue with all of it. But hurry! Don’t miss the Early Bird Registration! It’s easier to grow together with other women than on your own. This is a completely live virtual experience no matter where you live. (If you have attended any of our ADT classes before, you can attend for free if you bring someone with you. Click here for more info or contact Gretchen Calhoun here.
In His Grace,
President and Founder